Welcome to the Online BODYREACH journey!
“A diet should be adapted to your life,
not your life adapted to a diet”.
The foundation of this journey is built upon…
Convenience, Affordability & Personalisation
You are busy? We have Convenience.
Demands on your disposable income? We have Affordability.
You need guidance and support? We have Personalisation.
£10 per month including a one time £30 sign up fee!!
Does The Online Body Reach Journey relate?
- You have tried fad after fad eating basically starvation calories with zero lifestyle merging
- Have always been confused/unhappy with your body and health
- Have never achieved or maintained your results
- Want to know the simple truth behind what it takes to achieve your goals and maintain them easily alongside your life
- Have a poor relationship with food
- Think your genetics are to blame…
- Never been in control as other companies have never educated you
- Never had a science based Personal Trainer before who has the most up to date research and has also been in the trenches himself both in terms of experience with clients and personally
What The Body Reach Journey includes
- Your private community family and support network of like-minded people to keep in touch with, not feel alone and be inspired and motivated by fellow bodyreacher’s and ultimately reach your full potential.
- A convenient training program at home or gym!
- Tailored nutrition protocols are provided (yes of course we track calories; just like we track our bank balance/petrol/business profits/bricks to build a house etc – don’t fool yourself into believing you can avoid this long term otherwise you will simply plateau and not know what to do next) making fat loss a certainty so long as adherence to them and consistency are followed on your part – we can only take the horse to the water so to speak).
- Personalised responses to your check ins every 2 weeks where I guide/educate you like a Sat Nav and hold you accountable to your goals and focused throughout the month (weigh ins, picture progress, measurements, adherence questions, training progressions). To relieve any pressure, it’s not about every check in being positive (we work alongside a good life balance) but for us to support, adapt and direct you long term. 50% will be positive and this accounts for huge changes in the future. Failures breed success when guided!
- Your own private PT to ask questions any time never feeling confused or being hoodwinked. I pride myself on 100% unbiased knowledge (like the fact your first 2-3 pounds of weight loss will always be from compositions excluding body fat!).
- Education via simplified documents and community posts on all things body composition (fat loss and muscle shaping/building depending on the goals).
- Meal ideas for breakfast, snacks, lunches, dinners, low calorie – alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages/sauces.
- Exercise tutorials that ensure you have a good idea of how to perform the exercises safely and effectively.
How does Online differ to 1-1 PT?
When you are with a PT (most often 1 hour out of a 168-hour week) you can be pushed passed limits that you couldn’t push passed alone…but what about the other 6 days and 23 hours? What happens inside that hour is absolutely irrelevant (whether you are unnecessarily sick or not due to the intensity of the session) to your goals if the other 167 hours that week don’t include structure, education, better food choices and accountability check ins and this is what we work on as the fundamentals are what bring 80% of your results.
This is a journey that ensures absolutely every angle is covered, no stone is left unturned and a place where you are well looked after, not just a number!
Join our ever expanding Facebook community group which includes ongoing support, education, guidance, check in assessments to continue progression, accountability, meal ideas and camaraderie within a community, there is also a private portal with informational tutorials included.
Convenient Training Programs
Choose a program that suits your individual needs, lifestyle and goals with convenient gym or home options available.
Your Own Private Community Personal Trainer
Never feel confused or alone, ask questions anytime and have them followed by honest, unbiased, researched answers with your best interest always at heart.
Nutrition and Training
An array of Informative, private YouTube videos including; diet hacks, myths, fat loss education, what fancy words like BMR and TDEE mean and why they are so important to fat loss, why fiber is important, what macros are, the importance of protein, how to use My Fitness Pal, how long fat loss cycles should last, how to time them best, why it’s so important to practice the same exercises for extended periods, the mind muscle connection, technique videos to improve your understanding of weight lifting, does fat turn into muscle, what progressive overload is and muscle gain expectations and much more!
“The equivalent to 3 cups of coffee!”
Our training programs or the nutrition starter payment are around the equivalent of 9-12 cups of coffee and I mention this because I have 1 Starbucks/Costa (two timer i know) minimum per day, 6 days a week which costs me an intangible…but worth it £70 or so per month. Perception is everything! Our Body Reach community monthly membership is the equivalent to 3 cups of coffee!
Prices and Packages
– with no hidden costs!
Nutrition upfront cost of £30 to lay your individualised foundations.
Monthly Private Community Support £10 per month. (£40 total start cost)
Standard training program – FREE (a gym and home plan option available that suit most perfectly)
If you would like a tailored training regime this is an additional upfront cost of £30.
- Have you been considering joining that modern but mythical